We are searching for a Data Engineer / Scientist with experience in deep learning. The ideal candidate will be a talented data engineer or research scientist with a passion for all things data and machine learning.
- Lead specification, design, and implementation of advanced analytics projects.
- Build complex statistical and predictive models (typically learning from large-scale data sets).
- Create actionable insights using machine learning and statistical techniques, and translate them into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement (typically working in collaboration with internal and external partners).
- Work closely with other team members to understand and refine the scope of projects, and to ensure deliverables are of exceptional quality.
- Keep up-to-date and evaluate the latest analytics technologies and determine how to incorporate these into our data science best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or applied statistics (or equivalent professional experience).
- Ideal candidate will have had at least 1 year of proven experience applying descriptive, prescriptive and/or predictive analytics to industry-driven use cases.
- Proficient in using Keras, TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch/PyTorch, Theano, mxnet or any other Deep Learning framework.
- Experience with current (preferably, open-source) SQL and NoSQL database technologies (including graph databases), big data technologies for batch and real-time processing (such as Hadoop and Storm), and data integration approaches.
- Experience developing software in C/C++/Java/Python (Python strongly preferred).
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (such as coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; in particular, ability to annotate and document software for hand-off to other senior technical personnel.