Newsposted on Sep 18, 2017
Wismut Labs sign MoU to be part of IIoT Consortium
Wismut Labs has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) together with 13 other companies who have expressed interest to be part of an IIoT consortium. This consortium will focus on the development of Industrial IoT solutions for the digitalisation of industrial customer care.
The 13 companies range from MNCs like Rolls-Royce, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Rohde & Schwarz and Cisco Systems, to Large Local Enterprises like Singtel and Starhub, to SMEs like Frontier Integrated Technology, Concorde Security, and MEDs Technologies, and start-ups like Third Wave Power, Sidefx Studios and Wismut Labs.
We are excited for the potential opportunities this collaboration will bring and look forward to working with all involved to develop breakthrough solutions that will benefit the industry moving forward.
Elsewhere on the web
- A*STAR to sign MoU with 13 companies kicking off Industrial Internet of Things initiative focusing on digitalisation of industrial customer care by OpenGov
- A*Star signs agreement to develop Web connected sensors for advanced manufacturing by The Straits Times
- Consortium to push industrialisation of manufacturing by TODAY
- 新科研与13企业签备忘录 合作研发工业物联网技术 by 联合早报
- IIoT World Tour Singapore event photos